is the Regulation for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals. REACH applies to all chemicals: not only chemicals used in industrial processes but also in our day-to-day life, for example in cleaning products, paints as well as in articles such as clothes and electrical appliances.
Objectives of REACH:
• Improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals,
• Stimulate the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry,
• Promote alternative methods for the risk assessment and management of hazardous substances,
• Ensure the free circulation of substances on the internal market of the European Union.
• Registration of chemical substances (quantity on the market - at least 1 tonne per year),
• Evaluation to or to check that the registration dossiers comply with the requirements,
• Authorisation for the prioritised substances of very high concern,
• Restrictions for the manufacturer placing on the market certain dangerous when unacceptable risks to humans or the environment have been identified,
• Classification and labelling inventory,
• Communication in the supply chain via a Safety Data Sheet or other means.
Actors involved in the REACH processes
• Manufacturers of substances and producers of articles established in the EU who manufacture a substance in the EU,
• Importers of substances and articles located in the EU who are responsible for import,
• Downstream Users,
All our products are registered under REACH. For information please write: